Home Registration » CSBMB Grant
On behalf of the Czech Society for Biochemistry and Molecular Biology (CSBMB) we are happy to inform that the CSBMB Grant have been announced. This grant is intended for CSBMB members under 35 years of age to foster their participation in the FEBS 2018 Congress.
CSBMB Grant Applicants Should
- Be regular members of the Czech Society for Biochemistry and Molecular Biology with fully paid membership contribution
- Be submitting an abstract to the Congress as first author
- Be registered for the FEBS 2018 Congress
- Be under 35 years of age in 2018
How to Apply
Applications for the CSBMB Grant must be made through the Congress registration system before the grant deadline on February 10, 2018.
(1) Submit your abstract through the Congress registration system as first author
(2) Click yes to the question in the registration form about applying for a CSBMB Grant
(3) Complete your registration order including payment of the registration fee by February 10, 2018.
Abstracts submitted with eligible CSBMB Grant applications will be assessed by the Congress Organizing Committee for scientific quality.
The outcome of the evaluation will be notified via e-mail by February 20, 2018.
Delegates awarded the grant will be reimbursed after the Congress by bank transfer/credit card refund from the Congress Secretariat.